The Marys River Quilt Guild is located in the Museum Annex on the Philomath Campus of the Benton County Historical Society, six miles from Corvallis, Ore. Built in 1949 as a church parsonage, it is located adjacent to both the museum and the collections care facility.
• To contribute to the knowledge of quilting and textile arts.
• To promote the appreciation of fine quilts and quiltmaking.
• To contribute to the growth and knowledge of the art and the industry through educational meetings and fellowship.
Membership in the Quilt Guild is open to anyone interested in quilts and quilting regardless of skill level.
More information on membership and meetings may be found at marysriverquiltguild.org